Saturday, September 6, 2014

Sick of Fat

Today I am embarking on a journey that I started years ago, but stopped for some reason or another. After a toxic relationship had ended, I fell into a deep, dark depressive state of mind, and gained back all the weight that I had worked so hard to lose over a two year period. I went from being over 200 lbs to being 150 lbs, and my body looked smokin HOT. Now I have gained it all back, and I am sick and tired of being a fucking elephant. When I look at my body I want to puke. It is hard to even look in the mirror at myself. I don't go on dates anymore, and can barely leave my own home. I don't want people to see me like this. This blog will serve as my comfort, my outlet for frustration, and my ever growing diary as I get back to that thinner me, and lose the fatass me once and for all.

Sorry but I have turned off comments so that I can avoid those who criticize my eating habits and want to tell me how to be more healthy. I am not interested in your help. This is my journey, not yours. Thanks, but no thanks.

I started a couple of days ago drinking protein shakes. Five a day. I am just about out of the shakes that I had stored in the cupboard, so I had to order some new. The kind that I got is Total Soy as I have read good things about it. I will let you know how it works for me as the weeks go on. I am also sticking to pro ana ways, because it works and she is my friend. I use the protein shakes to avoid thinning hair, and to flavor a good portion of the water that I will drink in a day. It's filling too. :)

If all goes well, by Valentines 2015, I will be 60 lbs lighter than I am now and ready to meet my hot man who will sweep me off my feet.