Sunday, September 7, 2014

Pictures with the Kids

Today it's sunny outside, and not raining. Each year I take the kids out to a special place to take pictures of them. I hate paying the prices the school charges for pictures, especially when I know I can do better than some cheap "hurry up and smile" snaps. And this way, I get to have as many printed as I want.

I woke up to no protein shake mix. Waiting for my new stuff to arrive in the mail. I started the morning off with a coffee and artificial sweetener. It seems to have curved my craving for food. I carry around a water bottle with me all day, so that works too. Since I have been consciously watching what I eat for a few days now, it's not too hard to not eat a lot.

I'm going to step on the scale today when I finish with my shower. I am a little scared to. Crossing my fingers that the numbers won't discourage me. I have a feeling I will be spending a lot of time blogging to avoid food cravings in the near future.

One good thing is that I set myself up with a date in a couple of months with a really hot guy that I like. So that will help me too. I want to look good when I see him.